All sheetmusic PDFs have been rebuilt (again) using slightly bolder beams and stems. It is a subtle change, but I think it looks better this way.
Looks like there are people that finally have looked at my bagpipe mode in the Lilypond distribution. Unfortunately, the reason they did this was to inform me that I was wrong about how to express a lot of complex grace notes. I have regenerated all my sheet music with the new definitions, just to check that everything else still works. In the process I also fixed a few other errors. Enjoy!
Please notify me if you find any errors in the sheet music. It has been proofread, but mistakes are bound to sneak in anyways. The best way to do this is to open an issue at the Github repository, or even better, to submit a pull request.
One of the interesting features of my old web site was the sheet music archive, where all my bagpipe music was available and searchable in a number of ways. This was something I had programmed myself using the Drupal API to get it to display. It took me a while to get the same functionality going in WordPress. The plugin API is completely different – no surprise there. I took the opportunity to change my code to the better. I might publish this plugin on Github later so you all can admire it.
Anyways, here is the sheet music archive in all it’s glory. Enjoy!
Myself, Mats, Marie, and Magnus T. went to the Glenfiddich Piping Championships in Blair Atholl again this year. A full day of great piping, a night of partying with the competitors, followed by half a day of fiddle competitions. Fantastic … Continue reading